Have problems importing MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro (CC/CS6) for editing? This tutorial will show you the reasons and simple solution to fix the problem.
As a quite hot file extension, MP4 is widely used for saving media data and can be found in lots of places online or off line, which means, you can get MP4 videos from YouTube, GoPro camera, Sony XDCAM EX camcorder or shared MP4 videos from others. However, you may run into a situation where you can't edit MP4 files in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS4, etc.. So what's the matter? Read on to find the reason and the easy way to fix the MP4 and Premiere Pro incompatible issues.
MP4 files, which may be from different sources, such as from some video editing software, or from different Nikon/Canon cameras, have different codec inside. If your MP4 files are not accepted by Premiere Pro, it's probably because of the video or audio codec incompatibility. Fortunately, there is an easy solution to resolve the MP4 and PPro importing problems. Keep on to learn more details.
In order to import MP4 files to Premiere Pro (Premiere CC 2017 included), the easy workaround is to transcode MP4 to Adobe Premiere editing-friendly formats like MOV. This will allow for the software to work smoothly. The process to convert the MP4 files to Premiere Pro is fairly easy as long as you have such a tool like Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. By running it, there's no need to set the codec yourself: the program has optimized presets for Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, iMovie, FCP, etc.. You can convert any video file to Adobe Premiere compatible format with loss-less quality.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audio/Rippers-Encoders/176347-Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac-download-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware.com/preview/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/470884/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/grabber-converter/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for_46665.html
How to convert and import MP4 files to Premiere Pro
Step 1. Install and run the MP4 to Premiere Converter Mac; click "Add File" icon to load your source videos. You can also use the drag-and-drop method to load the media files to the application UI.
Step 2. Click on the "Select Format" bar and choose a best editable format. For editing MP4 in Adobe Premiere, choose "Editor > Adobe Premiere" as output format.
Step 3. Set proper video/ audio parameters. Click the "Settings" button and set proper video/ audio parameters. You can reset set the video size, bitrate and fame rate.
Step 4. Hit the "Start" button, it will start converting MP4 videos to Premiere Pro most compatible format immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 perfectly.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.